Here’s a great opportunity for WOMEN WHO LOVE MAKEUP of all skin colors ages 38-65 who are in the greater Los Angeles area to get PAID to try the newest line of innovative makeup that takes years off your skin from a renowned celebrity make up artist!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
WOMEN WHO LOVE MAKEUP – WOMEN OF ALL SKIN COLORS
GET PAID TO TRY MAKEUP LINE FROM CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST!
We are searching for WOMEN WHO LOVE MAKEUP ages 38-65 of all skin tones who are in the greater Los Angeles area to get PAID to try the newest line of innovative make up – the newest sheer kit from a renowned celebrity make up artist, MALLY RONCOL!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
The product is currently on the market and is fully tested, approved, and safety tested. This very special high-end skin care and makeup is formulated to tackle the look of many major aspects of aging, including wrinkles, skin tone evenness, and dehydrated facial skin. With a proprietary blend of ingredients, the formulations help give you a gorgeous, glowing complexion.
Everyone who is initially selected will receive $125 – PLUS a MAKEUP KIT to take home and try. If we feel you have great results from the kit, you may be selected to do an additional hour follow-up where you will receive ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, and have your photos taken and make up done by renowned celebrity makeup artist MALLY RONCAL!
You must be available on one of the dates below in case you are selected for the follow up appointment:
Dates: One hour in the morning on either Thursday, July 19th, or Friday, July 20th, 2018 (your potential appointment date will be determined by your type of skin for one of these dates)
Location: Photo studio in Hollywood (Complimentary Parking/Refreshments will be served)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact cell phone number
5. Are you available on either/both: Thursday, July 19th ( ), Friday, July 20th ( )
6. We want a mix of women who do not hardly use any make up products up to those who use several make up products in their usual daily routine. In your regular day look, indicate which of the below you normally use:
Tinted Moisturizer, BB or CC Cream ( )
Concealer to highlight or for under your eyes ( )
Concealer to cover up pigmentation or other issues ( )
Foundation ( ) If so, what type of coverage: light ( ), OR medium ( ), OR heavy ( )
7. Would you consider your skin to be:
Oily – your skin gets shiny ( ), Dry ( ), OR Combination/or T Zone gets oily ( )
8. For this opportunity we can NOT use anyone who is Union: Are you in SAG or Aftra or Ficore?
9. Are you comfortable being videotaped/recorded speaking about your skincare concerns and about the progress results you would see during the course of the study?
Submit at least 4 photos, including:
* 1 Photo a close up of the face without make up
* 1 Photo close up of the LEFT side of your face (not a full profile angle – a 45% angle is best)
* 1 Photo close up of the RIGHT side of your face (not a full profile angle – a 45% angle is best)
NOTE: Photos MUST be close up without filters and clear photos that show any discolorations, fine lines or wrinkles and other skin concerns you may have. Cannot be selfies.
* 1 or 2 snapshots of yourself that you like – no headshots or professional photos please – OK if there are other people in the photos if that is all that you have.
11. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
12. AFTER you email your photos, please TEXT us at (818) 606-0634 with your name and email so we can confirm we received your submission!
Please submit ASAP as we have a very limited number of participants we can use for this exclusive study!
You may feel free to share this posting on other websites, groups, and via email to anyone you feel would be interested – however, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE ENTIRE POSTING WITH NO EDITING WHATSOEVER, including the intro from me at the top, this footer, and any advertising or other information present, crediting Jeff Gund at www.INFOLIST.com as the source if re-posted on a website or other list. You MAY also SHARE LINKS to this posting (and are encouraged to do so!) – via the buttons above, etc. Posting or sharing InfoList DISCOUNT CODES on other websites, groups, etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, as such information is for INFOLIST members only. Thank you for respecting this requirement, so I can continue to bring you all the relevant industry information and discounts. While InfoList does its best to confirm and validate all information posted, we are a service that posts information from other companies and individuals, and are not responsible for the content posted, or any errors, omissions, typos, etc. Have a great day! -Jeff