Here’s a great opportunity for WOMEN IN LAW ENFORCEMENT (ages 20-49, all ethnicities) – including police, military, K-9, animal control, security, etc. -to be featured in high profile role on a new unscripted series.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
WOMEN IN LAW ENFORCEMENT (POLICE, MILITARY, SECURITY, ANIMAL CONTROL, ETC.)
CASTING HIGH PROFILE ROLE IN NEW UNSCRIPTED TV SERIES
We are searching for REAL WOMEN IN LAW ENFORCEMENT – including police, military, K-9, animal control, security, etc. – (ages 25-45, all ethnicities), who are in the greater Los Angeles area – to be featured in high profile role on a new unscripted series.
We’re looking for a down to earth type with an outgoing personality and a good sense of humor, who can also take charge and be authoritative when needed. Must have the ability to lead and manage small groups of people in a family-oriented television environment.
Must be comfortable being on camera and confident in group settings.
Since the series occasionally features animals, experience with dogs or animals is a plus (but not required). However, must not be afraid of handling animals if needed.
This is a role with great potential!
NO ACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
There is pay if selected.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (Must be based in greater Los Angeles area)
4. Your job title / brief description of your experience. Also mention if you have any experience with dogs or animals (not required, but a plus!)
5. Recent photo of yourself in uniform, if your job requires one (jpg format please)
6. Additional photos of yourself, including both head and body shots. (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!