Here’s a great opportunity for people who WANT TO WRITE A HEARTFELT LETTER to someone in your life to let them know how you feel, and share your story on top media platform Soul Pancake. Accepting stories from people WORLDWIDE.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
WANT TO WRITE A HEARTFELT LETTER TO SOMEONE
SHARE YOUR STORY ON TOP MEDIA PLATFORM SOUL PANCAKE
Top media platform Soul Pancake is searching WORLDWIDE for people who WANT TO WRITE A HEARTFELT LETTER to someone in your life to let them know how you feel.
Soul Pancake creates beautiful content that explores life’s big questions, celebrates humanity, and champions creativity.
We’re looking for people who would like to ANY TYPE of heartfelt letter letting someone know how you feel – anything from a “Thank you,” to “I miss you,” “What I want you to know is…” etc.
• Maybe someone changed your life, and you want to let them know how you feel?
• Or is there someone who you miss, and want to reconnect with?
• Maybe a teacher who inspired you?
• A family member or loved one who you might not get to see again?
• Or someone you know who is currently diagnosed with Covid-19, or has recovered from it?
• A family member or loved one who means a lot in your life?
• Are you a Foster Kid who wants to write to your Foster parents?
• Or new parents who want to write to their own parents?
• Maybe you’re a husband or wife who loves/appreciates their in-laws?
…or ANY other situation where you want to write a heartfelt letter to let someone know how you feel.
You would then be recorded by our director/producer safely via Zoom to talk about your letter and why you want to write it. The end result will be a beautiful keepsake/document of this time for you both to have.
NOTE: We are only looking for letters to people who you are currently separated from during Social Distancing.
This could be a variety of different relationships: Student to Teacher/Teacher Student (present or former, age 9 and up) This could also be a few students writing to the same teacher, Older Sibling to younger Sibling, Lovers separated, Coach to his/her team, teammate to coach, Grandparent to Grandchild/Grandchild to grandparent, Boss to employee/vice versa, In laws, etc.
There is a stipend of $100 to be paid if selected.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – Monday, May 18th, 2020.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (or city/country if outside the U.S.A.)
4. What is your relationship to the person you would like to write a letter to?
Examples include Sibling, Parent, Teacher, Friend, Co-Worker, Mentor, Roommate, Extended Family, Coach, Student, Grandparent, Teammate, Grandchild, Employee, Employer, or ANY other type of relationship.
5. What kind of letter are would you like to write?
Examples include: Thank You, I Miss You, I Love You, Get Well Soon, I’m Sorry, I Want to Reconnect, Goodbye (or To Someone I am Worried I Will Not See Again), To My Teacher (former or current), To Someone I Lost Touch With, To Someone Who Changed My Life, Something I’ve Always Wanted to Say but Never Could, or ANY Other type of letter – just let us know!
6. Video Submission: Please film a video (no longer than 2 minutes) where you tell us your name, where you’re from, what you do for a living, and please tell us about your relationship with the person you want to write a letter to and why you want to write them a letter. You may attach a video file, or include a link to an online video.
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!