Here’s a great opportunity for VETERANS, FORMER OR RETIRED MILITARY to appear in a national network commercial for a major global tech company.
PAY IS $1,500+ per person!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
VETERANS & FORMER OR RETIRED MILITARY WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR GLOBAL TECH COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for VETERANS, FORMER OR RETIRED MILITARY to appear in a national network commercial for a major global tech company.
Open to men, women, and all – we’re looking for former members of the military that know the pain of being separated from family and loved ones – and therefore cherished memories.
If you have memories in the form of photographs and /or video from the time when you were separated from family as a member of the military, we want to hear from you.
It’s an extra special bonus if the former military member has a special family member that will be coming home to visit for the holidays (not required, please mention if this is true for you).
Must be willing to travel to Los Angeles for shoot (all travel and accommodations will be covered).
Interviews: Must be available Wed November 13th, Thursday Mov 14 or Friday November 15th for interview via Skype of FaceTime
Callbacks: If selected, you should be available Saturday November 16th, 2019 via Skype or FaceTime
Shoot: One or more days between November 21st – 26th, 2019, in Los Angeles (all travel and accommodations will be covered for those out of the Los Angeles area).
Rate: $1,500+ ($500 per shoot day per person, PLUS $1,000 Buyout upon airing of commercial per person)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. What branch of the military were you in, and when did you serve?
5. A brief bio about you, and why you would be a good fit for this project, Please let us know if you have any specific stories about how you were separated, and if you have any photos or videos from the time when you were separated.
6. Not required – but let us know if you have a special family member that will be coming home to visit for the holidays.
7. Recent photo(s) of yourself
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!