Here’s a great opportunity for SUCCESSFUL, UPSCALE MULTIGENERATIONAL FAMILY-RUN BUSINESSES to star in your own television series for a major cable network!
If selected, there’s a great opportunity for major national television exposure for your company!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MULTIGENERATIONAL FAMILY-RUN BUSINESSES WANTED
CASTING NATIONWIDE – STAR IN YOUR OWN TV SHOW ON MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SUCCESSFUL, UPSCALE MULTIGENERATIONAL FAMILY-RUN BUSINESSES to star in your own television series for a major cable network!
* Does your family own a successful business where you all work together?
* Maybe your business is a household name that has been handed down generation after generation?
* Do you all work hard to keep the family legacy alive for the next generation?
* Has the hard work of your family put your company at the top of it’s class?
* Do you live “The Luxurious Elite Life?”
* Does your family have the “work hard – play hard” attitude?
If this is your family – or a family you know – we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for fun, dynamic personalities that run their own family business for this incredible opportunity to star in your own show on a major cable network!
There is pay if selected – plus the opportunity for major national television exposure for your company!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Name of your company / type of business
5. A brief description of your family and family members, how you all work togheter, your lifestyle, and why you’d be great for this show
6. Optional – if available, links to company website, and social media for company and family members
7. Recent photos of family members, and your business (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!