Here’s a great opportunity for REAL UPCOMING 2020 GRADUATES, people who KNOW THEM, as well as COMMUNITY MEMBERS who have something to say to them – to appear in a PAID documentary project.
PAY IS $1,000!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
UPCOMING 2020 GRADUATES (AND PEOPLE WITH SOMETHING TO SAY TO THEM)
CASTING PAID DOCUMENTARY PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL UPCOMING 2020 GRADUATES, people who KNOW THEM, as well as COMMUNITY MEMBERS who have something to say to them – to appear in a PAID documentary project.
PAY IS $1,000!
We’re currently casting REAL people in 3 categories:
1) REAL UPCOMING GRADUATES:
We’re looking for ALL TYPES AND AGES OF GRADUATES – from kindergarteners to college grad students, all types from nursing students, post-grad students, middle-aged and elderly students, high school grads, etc. whose graduation ceremonies have been postponed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
2) REAL COMMUNITY MEMBERS who KNOW OR INTERACT WITH upcoming 2020 graduates:
Looking for a wide range of community members who are connected to the students such as teachers, parents, family members, friends, principals, coaches, tutors, mentors, etc. – to share their support, advice, and well-wishes to the Class of 2020 in a “Community Commencement” address.
3) ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS WITH SOMETHING TO SAY to the upcoming graduates:
ALL TYPES of individuals in the community, including frontline workers, business and industry leaders, artists, musicians, poets, speechwriters, younger children, elderly folks, etc. – Anyone who has something to say to the class of 2020.
Open to ages 5-99, all genders, all ethnicities.
Project Details: PAID documentary-style project
Casting: through April 24th, 2020
Filming dates: end of April through mid May, 2020 (All talent booked will be filming themselves at home.)
PAY: $1,000 ($500 for initial filming if selected, PLUS $500 buyout if recognizable in final edit)
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that all filming will be remote self-filming by talent with their own equipment (smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) safely in their own home, and in accordance with general standards set by the CDC.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number, as well as any Skype/Facetime contact if you have one
3. City/State where you live
– What level of schooling are you graduating from? If applicable, what area of study (e.g., nursing, etc.)
– What are you going to miss about not graduating? What is something you wish you could say to your friends and family if you were graduating?
– A brief bio/description about yourself
– Do you know someone who is supposed to be graduating in 2020 (not required)? If so, let us know your relation to the graduating student, such as teacher, family member, coach, friend, mentor, etc.)
– Whether you you have a connection to a specific graduate, or just a community member with something to say, what advice/support/shoutout would you like to lend to those graduating?
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself – and graduate if you happen to have) (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!