Here’s a great opportunity for UNLIKELY PAIRS OF PEOPLE (friends, couples, etc.) for a PAID docu-style project.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
UNLIKELY PAIRS OF PEOPLE (FRIENDS & COUPLES)
CASTING PAID DOCUMENTARY PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for UNLIKELY PAIRS OF PEOPLE (friends, couples, etc.) for a PAID docu-style project.
MAYBE YOU’RE FRIENDS OR COUPLES WHO ARE:
• Big age difference – maybe you’re decades apart?
• Different looks or styles?
• Different cultures or religions?
• Completely opposite in politics?
• One is healthy/fit/active, and the other is a couch potato?
• One is very outgoing, and one is very shy or introverted?
Have you ever judged someone upon your first impression, but then changed your opinion after taking a closer look? We’re looking for friends and couples who have formed an unshakeable bond after looking past superficial differences.
Open to ages 18+, all ethnicities, all genders.
Project: PAID documentary-style project
Auditions: Through March 13th, 2020, nationwide via Skype, etc.
Shoot: Mid-March through Early April, 2020
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name for each of you (first and last names)
2. Ages for each of you
3. Contact info for each of you (email, cell, Skype/facetime, etc.)
4. City/State where you each live
5. Tell us about you and your friend/partner? How did you meet, what was your first impression, and what changed to make you see how special this person really was?
6. Recent photo(s) of both of you (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!