Here’s info for REALTECH ENTHUSIASTS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be part of an amazing opportunity and documentary style project from Verizon.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TECH ENTHUSIASTS WANTED
BE PART OF AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FROM VERIZON!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL TECH ENTHUSIASTS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be part of an amazing opportunity and documentary style project from Verizon.
You do NOT need to be a Verizon customer to participate!
Are you someone who:
• Takes pride in knowing everything about the best technology?
• Is the person friends ask for tech advice?
• Insists on doing research before purchasing anything?
• Always stay up to date on tech rumor blogs?
• Requires top of the line everything and puts in the time to discover the best of the best?
Interviews: May 3 – May 7, 2019 (via Skype or FaceTime)
Possible second interviews: May 8 – May 9, 2019
Must be available on: May 13 – May 15, 2019
Let us know of any conflicts with above dates.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Once we receive your email, you’ll receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your submission – thanks!