Here’s a great opportunity for ACTORS – the TALENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION of Metaphor Entertainment is expanding, and they’re LOOKING FOR TALENT TO REPRESENT for both theatrical as well as commercial in Los Angeles.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TALENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY SEEKING ACTORS
METAPHOR ENTERTAINMENT SEEKING TALENT TO REPRESENT IN LOS ANGELES
The TALENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION of Metaphor Entertainment is expanding, and we’re LOOKING FOR TALENT TO REPRESENT for both theatrical as well as commercial in Los Angeles.
We’ve been in business for 20 years, and owned a SAG franchised talent agency prior to opening Metaphor.
We are especially interested in (but not limited to) people who:
– Speak multiple languages
– Are alternative in appearance
– Multi-ethnic, LGBTQ, or non-binary
– Have unique talent/interests/hobbies and expertise outside of acting (examples include, but not limited to; chef, skater, surfer, mountain climber, marathon runner, dancer, singer, musician, gamer, world traveler, stand up paddle boarder, doctor, firemen, military, standup, humanitarian activist, fine artist, filmmaker, special drivers licenses, etc.)
We do NOT charge any fees – only talent commissions when you book.
However, talent will be required to have profiles up on LA Casting, Actors Access, and Casting Frontier.
You also need to have a schedule that allows you to audition in Los Angeles during the work week with notice the night before.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
6. Links to any online reels, social media (IG, Twitter, etc.), as well as website or online resumes & headshots, etc.
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Our staff is looking forward to your submissions!