Here’s a great opportunity for COUPLES where one of you is STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH AN EX to share your story on a fun, groundbreaking documentary series for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ARE YOU STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH AN EX, BUT IN A NEW RELATIONSHIP?
CASTING NEW TV DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES where one of you is STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH AN EX to share your story on a fun, groundbreaking documentary series for a major cable network.
• Do you and your EX have a bond that few people seem to understand or accept?
• Does your significant other dislike, misunderstand, or get jealous of your relationship with your ex?
• Are you and your ex’s friendship non-negotiable? You are each other’s best friends and confidants?
• Do you help each other navigate life and are there for each other through thick and thin?
If your significant other dislikes your friendship with your ex – we want to hear from you!
There is PAY if selected for the show – PLUS you’ll have a STARRING ROLE in the series + other PERKS and INCENTIVES!
An acclaimed TV production company and major television network are casting a groundbreaking, fun, and topical documentary series about people who still have an incredibly close-knit relationship with a former romantic partner.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief description of your relationship with your ex, and how it affects your current relationship
6. Recent photo(s) (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!