Here’s a great opportunity for SPIRITUALLY OPEN-MINDED SINGLES to be on an all new, different type of dating show that will help you to stop making the same mistakes!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SPIRITUALLY OPEN-MINDED SINGLES WANTED
CASTING ALL NEW DATING SHOW THAT HELPS YOU STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SPIRITUALLY OPEN-MINDED SINGLES (ages 25-55) for an all new, different type of dating show!
• Have you been looking for Love in all the wrong places?
• Tired of apps, non-commitment, and a lack of true connection?
• Have you always felt called to something greater than just the “standard” relationship?
• Ever wondered whether it’s actually you? Not them?
Everyone is searching for love, but only the divine can help you realize it.
Prepare to go deep as your dating life will be taken over by a world-renowned clairvoyant and psychic who will help reveal not only WHO you should be matched with, but also WHY you keep making the same mistakes.
To be cast, you will be asked to explore a relationship NOT just with another, BUT with yourself.
It’s time to listen to what the Universe is saying, even if it’s not what you want to hear!
Submission Deadline: Casting now through September 1st, 2020 – so don’t wait!
Show: Spiritual Dating Series (Name kept confidential)
Pay: This show has currently been optioned and chosen participants WILL BE PAID based on final negotiations with network in accordance to show format. You also receive readings from a world-renowned clairvoyant with A-list clients that would normally cost in the thousands of dollars.
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, we will be adjusting the show format to meet the needs and standards in accordance to general standards and guidelines of the CDC..
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than September 1st, 2020, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you – what’s your story, why would you be open to this process, and what you are looking to gain from this type of dating show.
5. A MAXIMUM of three recent photos, with at least two showing your personality (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Those that graduate to the next round will be asked to submit a short video of themselves, answering questions asked via producers, or via an interview process. This process may also include a Skype or Zoom call with footage that may be included on the broadcast itself. At this time, contestants will be required to sign an NDA and submission agreement.