Here’s a great opportunity for SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS in the U.S. or Canada who are either Gen Z or Millennials to be featured on a new docu-series for an amazing opportunity to share your story and get national exposure for your company!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS WANTED
SHARE YOUR STORY ON NEW SERIES & GET NATIONAL EXPOSURE FOR YOUR COMPANY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE in both the U.S. and Canada for SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS who are either Gen Z or Millennials for an exciting new project with an amazing opportunity to share your story and get national exposure for your company!
We are looking for key members of the small business who would be the focus of the story, along with their family and/or associates – amazing, outgoing personalities who are super comfortable sharing their work and passions on-camera.
We are open to ANY KIND OF BUSINESS – and are particularly interested in stories such as the following:
– Young business owners who inherited a business and are desperately trying to reinvent it
– Family businesses that are run by members of different generations
– A type of business that didn’t exist 5 or 10 years ago that we haven’t seen before
We’re interested in people who are natural, shine on-camera, and who would enjoy sharing their triumphs, struggles, and everything in-between with the world. Our ideal subjects are vibrant, outgoing, and part of a tight-knit community.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Your age (or age range)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live (or City/Province if in Canada)
5. Name of your Business
6. Business Website
7. One important aspect of this project is that we will be featuring individuals from younger generations within the group. Do you have anyone between the ages of 16-40 who is a key member of the business who would be fabulous to feature?
8. Please tell us about yourself and your business. What is the background of the company? What do you do/sell? Is it a family business? How long have you run the business and how did it get started? How are you doing things differently, and why is your business exciting and important?
9. Instagram/Social Media Links
10. Has your business ever been featured in any TV shows or commercial campaigns in the past? If so, please tell us when they were and share a link to the video!
11. Please send us a picture of yourself (jpg format please)
12. (OPTIONAL) If you’re able to, we’d LOVE to see a brief video where you introduce yourself and your business! Tell us what you do, how you got started and what your current goals and struggles are. BE YOURSELF and keep the energy high!!
13. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
We will contact you if there is interest to schedule a time to meet you via a short Zoom call to learn more!