Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of SENIOR CITIZENS to appear in a PAID documentary project (films safely from your own home, with your own phone/tablet/computer, etc.)
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SENIOR CITIZENS WANTED
CASTING PAID DOCUMENTARY PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for ALL TYPES of SENIOR CITIZENS to appear in a PAID documentary project.
It is a project inspired by the creativity of staying connected during the outbreak of CoVid-19.
• Do you live with or have an older person you check in on during this time of the shutdown?
• Are you a Senior Citizen living alone? or a Senior Couple living together?
• Or are you currently a caretaker to a Senior Citizen?
• Are you actively (both physically and virtually) checking in on an elder?
We are looking for Senior Citizens who would really appreciate a call from a volunteer service designed to give emotional support to Senior Citizens that are alone during this time of quarantine.
Also, if you’re a veteran, that’s a bonus as well! (but not required)
We are looking for elders who live specifically in one of the following areas:
– San Diego, CA
– Orange County, CA
– Las Vegas, NV
– Phoenix, AZ
– Gainesville, FL
– New Orleans, LA
– Oklahoma City, OK
– Northern Virginia
We are seeking people that can nominate Senior Citizens who are viable candidates; we are also looking for those Seniors who can nominate themselves.
NOTE: Due to Covid-19, we will be following all federal and local safety guidelines – this will NOT be a typical film shoot in a studio, but rather will be filmed in the comfort of your own home, recorded using your own equipment (phone, computer, tablet, etc.).
Interviews: Online only, via Facetime, Skype, etc., to be held on Monday 4/13 and Tuesday 4/14, 2020.
Bookings: Made off of tape (no -in-person interviews required); bookings will be made on Thursday 4/16 & Friday 4/17.
Filming: Between April 17th – 23rd, 2020
Senior Citizen candidates will need to have access to a smartphone, computer or/and tablet with video capabilities. They will need to be comfortable with technology, using video chat, sending files, etc. (or have someone with them who can).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name of Senior Citizen (first and last)
2. Contact phone number and email of Senior Citizen
3. City/State where the elder lives (see list above) & their current living situation (live alone, with someone, a caretaker visits, etc)
4. Are you a Veteran? (not required, but a bonus!) Which branch did you serve? What was your rank?
5. Do you have a computer? Smart phone or tablet? Are you able to video chat & record? (or have someone who can provide that for you?)
6. Who is your internet carrier/home phone carrier?
7. How are you dealing with the quarantine? Has your routine changed? How have you stayed connected?
8. Please send from 2 to 7 photos of yourself; if you are a Veteran, please include a service photo (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!