Here’s a great opportunity for RESCUE DOGS LIVING IN THEIR HOME to be on a show for the The Hallmark Channel where there is a HUGE CASH PRIZE for the winning dog’s rescue!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
RESCUE DOGS IN THEIR NEW HOME WANTED
YOUR DOG CAN WIN A HUGE CASH PRIZE ON TV SHOW FOR THE HALLMARK CHANNEL!
We are searching for RESCUE DOGS ALREADY LIVING IN THEIR HOME who are in the Southern California area to compete in the 2021 American Rescue Dog Show on The Hallmark Channel – where there is a HUGE CASH PRIZE for the winning dog’s rescue!
We’re looking for Rescue Dogs full of personality, heart, and spirit that are already in their forever home.
Is your dog a star in the following categories:
* Best in Snoring (does your dog have a loud snore?)
* Best in Wiggling (does your dog love to wiggle its behind in excitement?)
* Best Underbite (let’s see those lower teeth – we’re looking for amazing underbites!)
* Best Dogs Who Have Special Needs (is your dog, blind, deaf, etc?)
* Best in Talking/Speaking (does it seem like you are having a conversation with your dog?)
* Best in Ears (big ears, expressive ears, unusual ears, etc.)
* Best in Belly Rubs (does your dog show their belly and ask for a belly rub?)
* Best Senior Dog (older dogs, adopted as an older dog, not as a puppy)
Whether your dog is the best in snoring, talking – or ANY of the categories listed above (you may submit in more than one category!) – we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming. Due to Covid restrictions, all dogs this year MUST be living in Southern California. We will be filming OUTDOORS in a covered area in Burbank, CA.
Some Dogs are “Best in Show” – yours can be “Best in Rescue!”
This is a great opportunity to see your adopted dog on a Hallmark Channel television special, creating national exposure for the rescue or shelter that your dog was adopted from and have them win a HUGE CASH PRIZE for the rescue organization or shelter!
NOTE: ALL dogs MUST be current on vaccinations, and MUST be spayed or neutered to be considered. Dogs must have a good temperament, and be comfortable around other dogs.
Deadline to Submit: The sooner the better, but no later than September 25th, 2020
You MUST be available for the shoot on both dates below:
Shoot: November 14th and 15th, 2020 in Los Angeles (Burbank area)
CASTING NOW – SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than September 25th, 2020, to:
[Sorry, casting has ended]
Be sure to include:
1. Dog Owner’s name (first and last)
2. Dog Owner’s Age
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal)
5. What Category(ies) do you feel your dog is best for (from list above – you may submit in more than one category!)
6. Tell us the story of your dog’s journey from being rescued to ending up in a loving home & how your dog has impacted your life
7. If you adopted your dog, what is the name of the shelter or rescue organization and the city/state it is located in?
8. Two (2) photos of your dog and (1) photo of you and/or family with your dog (jpg format please)
9. A 30-second) video of your dog showing why your dog should qualify for the category or categories you chose (include a link to any online video, or you may attach a file)
10. Please confirm your dog is current on vaccinations (required)
11. Please confirm your dog is either spayed or neutered (required)
12. Please confirm your dog has a good temperament and is comfortable around other dogs (required)
13. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!