Here’s a great opportunity for REAL VERIZON WIRELESS & VERIZON FIOS CUSTOMERS!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL VERIZON WIRELESS & VERIZON FIOS CUSTOMERS WANTED
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL customers who use VERIZON WIRELESS & VERIZON FIOS to STAY CONNECTED to the people and things they LOVE!
We want to hear YOUR STORY about how you stay connected!
We are especially looking for the following types of stories:
– Industry professionals who use the network for their jobs
– Music lovers who love getting music streaming services on their device
– Someone addicted to streaming TV shows and movies and watch them everywhere they go
– Someone who travels often and is glad the network works
– Someone who commutes daily and is glad the network works so they can stream or work or both
– Someone who wants to stay connected with an aging parent who lives alone
– Someone who’s life was saved by being connected in a remote place
– A parent who wants to stay in touch with their teenaged child or children
– A couple who spends time together binging shows but also stream everywhere they go
– Someone who loves streaming videos online and is glad that the network works because they never want to be without that entertainment
– Someone that uses the network to reach family outside of U.S.
– A person who stays in touch with a spouse who is deployed
– Someone who switched for a great deal on a phone
– Someone who switched because they wanted a more reliable network
– A home with many users
– A person or family who loves streaming shows and movies
– Samsung lover who always gets the latest Samsung device from Verizon because it’s the best.
– A family who each use their unlimited plan differently
… or ANY STORY about how you use Verizon Wireless or Verizon Fios to stay connected!
Pre-interviews: January 9th – January 16th, 2019 (via Skype / FaceTime)
Possible 2nd Interview: One day between January 22nd – 25th, 2019
Need to be available for the project on the following dates: January 31st – February 5th, 2019
Please feel free to share with other Verizon customers in your family or group of friends, as we would LOVE to hear their experience as well!
Please SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief story/description about how you use Verizon Wireless or Verizon FiOs to stay connected (not required – but please mention if you are any of the stories listed above)
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Once we receive your email, you’ll receive instructions on how to complete your submission – thanks!