Here’s a great opportunity for REAL ATHLETES FROM ANY SPORT (who look in the 18-30 yo range) who are in the greater Los Angeles area to appear in a national non-union commercial for a sporting apparel brand
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FIT ATHLETES WANTED
CASTING ONLINE COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR SPORTS BRAND
We are searching for REAL ATHLETES FROM ANY SPORT (who look in the 18-30 yo range) who are in the greater Los Angeles area to appear in a national non-union commercial for a sporting apparel brand.
We are interested in ALL SPORTS that utilize speed, endurance, and power – including (but not limited to):
Boxing, weight lifting, running, crossfit, sprinting, track and field, basketball, cheering, football, baseball, wrestling, volleyball, skaters, cyclists (road or track), etc.
Must be in top shape!
Auditions: Now through Thursday, December 13th, 2018 (self-taped)
Callback: Monday, December 17th, 2018
Shoot: Thursday, December 20th, 2018
PAY: $1,700 ($500 for the shoot, plus $1,200 usage)
You must be in the greater Los Angeles area (or get yourself here for callback and shoot) to be considered.
CASTING NOW – SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (must be SoCal area)
4. What sport(s) do you participate in?
5. Recent snapshot(s) of yourself – both close up of your face, as well as full body so we can see your general body type (jpg format please)
6. Links to any social media, especially instagram (jpg format please)
7. Please put PERFORMANCE ATHLETE in the Subject Line of your email
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!