Here’s a great opportunity for COUPLES WHO ARE TRYING TO BECOME PREGNANT (OR RECENTLY BECAME PREGNANT) to share their story on the third season of the hit show “9 Months with Courteney Cox” on Facebook Watch.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES WHO ARE RECENTLY PREGNANT (OR TRYING TO BECOME PREGNANT)
CASTING NEW SEASON OF “9 MONTHS WITH COURTNEY COX” ON FACEBOOK WATCH
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES WHO ARE TRYING TO BECOME PREGNANT (OR RECENTLY BECAME PREGNANT) to share their story on the third season of the hit show “9 Months with Courteney Cox” on Facebook Watch.
This docu-series gives a rare look into several wildly dynamic stories and shares with its audience the unique experience that pregnancy brings into the lives of so many on that 9-month journey towards birth.
We are searching for every type of pregnancy story imaginable:
– Plus Size and Pregnant?
– Cancer and Pregnant?
– Over 50 and Pregnant?
– IVF, Adoption, Surrogacy stories.
– Giving birth to triplets, quadruplets or even quints?
– Covid and Pregnant?
– Disabled and Pregnant?
– LGBTQ and Pregnant?
Each pregnancy story is unique – and we want to hear them ALL!
There is pay if selected for the show!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that while we are casting now (safely via online/Zoom/Skype/Facetime), all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming (and possibly remote self-filming by talent at talent’s home).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Let us know if you are planning to get pregnant, or if you are currently pregnant (and if so, for how long)
5. A brief bio about you, your pregnancy, and why you’d be great for this show
6. Recent photo(s) of you and your significant other (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!