Here’s a great opportunity for PERSONAL TRAINERS, DOGGIE DAY CARE OWNERS, AND ELECTRICIANS to appear in a television commercial for Quickbooks! (you do NOT need to use Quickbooks to be considered!)
PAY IS UP TO $7,500!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PERSONAL TRAINERS, DOGGIE DAY CARE OWNERS, AND ELECTRICIANS WANTED
CASTING TELEVISION COMMERCIAL FOR QUICKBOOKS!
We are searching for PERSONAL TRAINERS, DOGGIE DAY CARE OWNERS, AND ELECTRICIANS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to appear in a television commercial for Quickbooks! (you do NOT need to use Quickbooks to be considered!)
We are casting small business owners of all ethnicities and genders who are in the 25-55 year old range.
*Very important: Because of the testimonial nature of this commercial, we can NOT consider anyone who has appeared in any entertainment projects in the past.
Casting: now through September 25th, 2018, possibly via Skype
Callbacks: TBD, September 27th or 28th, 2018, possibly via Skype
Shoot: October 17th or 18th, 2018
PAY: Up to $7,500! ($2,000 for filming, PLUS $4,000 usage if you appear in final cut, PLUS an additional $1,500 location fee (if we decide to use your location for filming))
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Name of your business
4. A little about you and your business
5. Are you a Quickbooks user? (Do NOT need to be!)
6. Recent photo of yourself – and your workspace, if possible (jpg format please)
7. Include any links to your website, as well as any social media pages
8. Please adjust the following Subject Line to your profession: QUICKBOOKS: Trainer/ Electrician/ or Doggies
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!