Here’s an opportunity for talented PERFORMERS, ARTISTS, MUSICIANS, ATHLETES, etc. who are STRUGGLING WITH HARD DRUG ADDICTION to be on a new documentary project being executive produced by a well-known celebrity that will give you help re-launching your career and getting clean.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PERFORMERS, ARTISTS, MUSICIANS, ATHLETES STRUGGLING WITH ADDICTION
DOCUMENTARY PROJECT FROM WELL-KNOWN CELEBRITY WILL HELP YOU GET CLEAN & RE-LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
We are searching NATIONWIDE for talented PERFORMERS, ARTISTS, MUSICIANS, ATHLETES, etc. who are STRUGGLING WITH HARD DRUG ADDICTION to be on a new documentary project being executive produced by a well-known celebrity that will give you help re-launching your career and getting clean.
• Is addiction killing your dreams?
• Are you or a loved one suffering from a drug addiction?
• Has your addiction made your career suffer, and you know if you can just get clean, you can get back on track with your creative pursuits – and your life?
We’re looking for all types of creative performers and athletes ages 18-30 who are talented rappers, dancers, actors, musicians, comedians, singers, artists, etc., and who are struggling with addiction to hard drugs.
From the producers of The Biggest Loser and a well-known celebrity comes an impactful and compelling feature documentary that explores the link between addiction and lost talent.
If this sounds like you or someone you know – we want to hear your story, and help you re-launch your dreams, as well as provide free treatment.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief bio about you and your talent, and your addiction and how it has affected your life and career
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!