Here’s a great opportunity for people with UNIQUE TALENTS OR INTERESTING, EXTRAORDINARY OCCUPATIONS to star in a fun, new television docu-series – ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH UNIQUE OR INTERESTING TALENTS – AND THEIR FAMILIES
CASTING NEW TV SHOW FOR EMMY-WINNING TELEVISION PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with UNIQUE TALENTS OR INTERESTING, EXTRAORDINARY OCCUPATIONS to star in a fun, new television docu-series – ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY!
* Do you or a family member have an unusual ability?
* Or an exceptionally interesting or extraordinary occupation?
* Or maybe even several (or all!) of your family are uniquely talented, or work together in an extraordinary way?
* Is your family close-knit, with an unbreakable family bond?
If your family is full of fun, outgoing personalities, and has at least one member with an extraordinary, unique, or exceptional talent or occupation, and you have an unbreakable family bond – we want to hear from you!
THERE IS PAY if you’re selected for the show!
Apply yourself, or feel free to nominate someone or a family you know!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number for parent(s)
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of the family member(s) that have unique or extraordinary talents or occupations.
5. A brief description of your family (including names and ages of all family members, how you are super-close knit and have a great family bond, and any other fun or interesting information about you!)
6. Family photo(s) (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!