Here’s a great opportunity for people with ABNORMAL OR EXTREME SKIN CONDITIONS to receive FREE TREATMENT as part of a new medical television show for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH ABNORMAL OR EXTREME SKIN CONDITIONS
GET FREE TREATMENT ON NEW MEDICAL SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with ABNORMAL OR EXTREME SKIN CONDITIONS to receive FREE TREATMENT as part of a new medical television show for a major cable network.
• Are you suffering from an unusual or abnormal cyst, lipoma, or ANY TYPE of strange or extreme skin condition?
• Maybe it’s been diagnosed by a doctor, or maybe it is still undiagnosed?
• Is this condition negatively affecting your life, work, or relationships?
A renowned, board-certified dermatologist is looking to help ease the physical and psychological burden for anyone with painful or embarrassing skin conditions and abnormalities.
Our doctor and this series will focus on treating people with extreme cases to help them live a more normal life.
If selected, you’ll be provided with FREE travel and accommodations to Michegan for the treatment and shoot (you should be available late April to Late May, 2020), plus FREE TREATMENT from the show’s top renowned dermatologist.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your condition (note: we’re looking for unusual or extreme cases, not just simple acne or a traditional rash)
5. Recent photo of you
6. Photo(s) showing your condition
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!