Here’s a great opportunity for people with EXTREME FOOD OBSESSIONS to be on a new show for a major television network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH EXTREME FOOD OBSESSIONS
GET HELP ON NEW SHOW FROM A MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with EXTREME FOOD OBSESSIONS to be on a new show for a major television network, from an award-winning production company.
• Are you or someone you know so obsessed with food that it has gotten out of control?
• Is the obsession with food in general?
• Or maybe there’s a specific type of food that you just can’t get enough of?
• Has your obsession put your health at risk?
• Or maybe your obsession has effected your finances or personal relationships?
• Maybe there’s a gourmet cuisine like fine steak or rare seafood that you can’t get enough of – but your budget simply doesn’t allow for it?
• Or perhaps you just crave a large daily dose of hamburgers, pizza, and beer – so much that’s it’s greatly affected your health?
• Is the obsession a secret? Or has it become too difficult to keep hidden?
• Would people be surprised that you have this obsession?
• Perhaps you’ve sought help – but nothing has worked?
We’re looking for men and women who are so consumed by their food obsession that it has completely taken over their lives and they need professional help to get them through it.
If this sounds like something you or someone you know needs to be a part of – we want to hear from you!
We’ll provide help from top professionals to help them through this and change their behavior.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that while we are casting safely online via Zoom, all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your food obsession, and how it’s affected your life
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!