Here’s info for REAL VERIZON WIRELESS CUSTOMERS to be part of an amazing opportunity!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL VERIZON WIRELESS CUSTOMERS WANTED
BE PART OF AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL customers who use VERIZON WIRELESS to STAY CONNECTED to the people and things they LOVE!
We want to hear YOUR STORY about how you stay connected!
We’re looking for ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE who use Verizon Wireless to stay connected!
ALSO, we are looking specifically for the following types of stories – so let us know if you are:
• Young people who have awesome stories about how their network keeps them connected to the people and things that matter most.
• An iPhone lover who always gets the latest iPhone from Verizon because it’s the best.
• Someone who loves the features of their iPhone and can talk about them confidently, specifically the camera (portrait mode, etc), large screen, 4K streaming capabilities, Animojis, or FaceTime.
• Someone with great stories about people who use the Verizon network to stay connected to their Mom.
• A mother and her adult child who both have iPhone and use their iPhones to stay connected to one another.
• A person who stays in touch with a spouse deployed.
• A kid who stays in touch with a parent deployed.
• Anyone with a loved one in the military who uses the network to stay connected or has an extraordinary story that shows how the network facilitates their connection.
• A veteran who uses the network to stay connected to family.
• An adult with an elderly mother who is far away from her but needs to stay in touch to know that she’s okay.
• A young woman who just had her first child and now understands why it’s so important to stay in touch with her Mom.
• ANYONE with a story about your connection to or with Verizon!
Interviews: Now through April 2nd, 2019 (via Skype or FaceTime)
Possible second interviews: One day on either April 4th – 5th, 2019
Must be available: between April 11th -12th, and April 15th, 2019
Let us know of any conflicts with above dates.
Please feel free to share with other Verizon customers in your family or group of friends, as we would LOVE to hear their experience as well!
Please note: Sorry, we are NOT able to consider any actors for this opportunity who have acting credits listed.
Please SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Once we receive your email, you’ll receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your submission – thanks!