Here’s a great opportunity for PEOPLE WHO POST REVIEWS ON YELP, GOOGLE, ETC. who are in the New York City area (and surrounding) to be featured in a television commercial!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO POST REVIEWS ON YELP, GOOGLE, ETC. WANTED
CASTING TELEVISION COMMERCIAL
We are searching for PEOPLE WHO POST REVIEWS ON YELP, GOOGLE, ETC. who are in the New York City area (and surrounding) to be featured in a television commercial!
• Do you review EVERYTHING?
• Do you post reviews on Yelp, Google, Amazon, Ebay, websites, etc?
• Have you ever posted negative reviews about businesses that you have visited?
• Are you unapologetically straightforward and brutally honest in your reviews?
• Do your reviews tend to be witty, irreverent, unreserved, or snarky?
• Do you use humor even when giving a negative review?
If you’re a local of NYC that like to post reviews on businesses you visit, we want to hear from you!
Interviews: beginning the week of April 8th, 2019, via Skype / FaceTime
Callback: (in person) Monday 4/15/2019 in NYC
Shoot: (in person) Thursday 4/18/2019 in NYC
PAY: UP TO $2,000 ($500 for initial shoot, PLUS $1,500 if you appear in final commercial)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater NYC area)
5. Where do you like to post reviews? What is your username(s) (if applicable)?
6. Tell us the story behind a negative review you posted
7. If possible, please include a screenshot of the negative review
8. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
9. Do you have allergies to any food?
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!