Here’s a great opportunity for people who LOVE THE SUN who are in the Southern California area to be featured in a PAID documentary-style project on skincare and protection from the sun.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE SUN WANTED
CASTING PAID DOCUMENTARY-STYLE PROJECT
We are searching for people who LOVE THE SUN who are in the Southern California area to be featured in a PAID documentary-style project on skincare and protection from the sun.
We are looking for ALL TYPES of REAL people from all walks of life with all kinds of stories about spending time in the sun.
We’re looking for:
– Outdoor Athletes (rock climbers, runners, surfers, etc.)
– People with Outdoor Professions (e.g., fishermen, construction workers, gardeners, lifeguard, etc.)
– Teens who love to sun tan / sunbathe
– Parents with Kids who love to spend time in the sun
– Baby Boomers who love to garden / spend time in the sun
– Surfers who are passionate and surf daily
– Educators & Camp Counselors
…or ANYONE with a story about how they spend time in the sun!
We’re open to all types of stories, as long as they somehow revolve around daily sun exposure.
Interviews: April 15-18 & April 22-23, 2019 via Skype / FaceTime
Callbacks: April 25th & 26th, 2019
Shoot: Filming will take place one or more days between May 8th – 31st, 2019
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email your NAME and contact PHONE NUMBER to:
You will receive a link with further instructions on how to apply.