Here’s a great opportunity for people who HAD PLANS TO ATTEND THE TOKYO 2020 OLYMPICS but had to cancel their trip due to the pandemic to appear in a television commercial for Microsoft!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO WERE PLANNING TO ATTEND THE TOKYO OLYMPICS (BUT NOW CAN’T)
CASTING PAID COMMERCIAL FOR MICROSOFT!
We are searching WORLDWIDE for people who HAD PLANS TO ATTEND THE TOKYO 2020 OLYMPICS but had to cancel their trip due to the pandemic to appear in a television commercial for Microsoft!
We’re specifically looking for people who had booked their flights, had tickets to the games, and who had an itinerary of places they were going to visit, places where they were going to eat, and things they planned to see.
These are people who are passionate about the Olympics!
NOTE: You cannot have been paid to render services as a principal actor in a commercial, a play, a television program, a theatrical motion picture, or entertainment program made for Internet or New Media. Sorry, no professional actors or influencers can be considered for this.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
Project: Microsoft Commercial
Filming: Location is TBD, Filming dates will most likely be in mid-June, 2021.
PAY: Great Pay!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live (or country, if not U.S.)
5. Tell us a bit about yourself – Please paint us the picture of who you are and what are you passionate about and why.
6. Please give us your backstory and why you were planning on attending the Olympics. What do you love about the Olympics?
7. What plans had you made for your trip? Did you have your flight(s) booked? Did you have tickets to any of the events?
8. What other plans did you have for your trip to Tokyo/Japan? What else was on your itinerary? Sites to visit? Restaurants? Activities?
9. Link to your Instagram page (if you have one)
10. Link to your Facebook page (if you have one)
11. Do you have any inflexible conflicts with the filming dates (June 14th – June 20th)? Please be as detailed as possible.
12. Please confirm you are NOT a professional actor or influencer.
13. Please include a recent photo of yourself that clearly shows your face (jpg format please).
14. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
We look forward to hearing from you!