Here’s a great opportunity for people from UPSCALE FAMILIES WITH A FAMILY LEGACY to star in an all new television docu-series for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE FROM UPSCALE FAMILIES WITH A FAMILY LEGACY
CASTING NEW TV DOCU-SERIES FOR A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people from UPSCALE FAMILIES WITH A FAMILY LEGACY to star in an all new television docu-series for a major cable network.
* Is your family part of a successful legacy?
* Is your family name one that is known and talked about?
* Has the hard work your family put into their careers created a family legacy that has been handed down and put you in a class allowing you to live a privileged life style?
* Maybe your family has an impressive real estate portfolio, or a slue of successful businesses or investments?
If this sounds like your family – we want to hear from you!
Now seeking legacy family members with dynamic personalities for a major cable network show!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about your family, and the legacy it has created
5. Photos of your family, and photos regarding the legacy (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
*Please do NOT include any personal or sensitive information in your email (e.g., address, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number, financial information, etc.). We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.