Here’s a great opportunity for people who are about to DONATE OR SELL A VALUABLE PERSONAL ITEM to be part of a documentary project for a national charity organization.
If selected, you’ll be paid $1,000 to film and share your story about the item.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE DONATING OR SELLING A VALUABLE PERSONAL ITEM
BE PART OF A PAID DOCUMENTARY PROJECT FOR NATIONAL CHARITY ORGANIZATION
We are searching for people who are about to DONATE OR SELL A VALUABLE PERSONAL ITEM to be part of a documentary project for a national charity organization.
If selected, you’ll be paid $500 to film and share your story about the item.
• About to Donate or Sell a personal item?
• Cleaning out your garage or closet?
• Selling a family item that means a lot to you and is hard to give up?
• Maybe you’re getting ready to donate or sell memorable items or family heirlooms such as grandmother’s wedding dress, a favorite baseball card, dad’s watch, unique jewelry, valuable artwork or upscale or fun collectibles, etc?
We want to hear about it!
CASTING NOW – PLEASE SUBMIT ASAP!
Location: Now searching in the San Francisco Bay Area
Auditions: By selfie-video / No in-person auditions required! We’ll send you details if selected from your initial submission!
Filming: October 26th or 27th, 2019, in the SF Bay area
Rate: $1,000 (+20% if you have an agent)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you are located (must be greater SF Bay area)
4. Brief description of item you’re donating and its meaning to you. We’re looking for meaningful, fun, or interesting stories about them.
5. A couple recent photos of yourself (one close-up/face shot, and one full length, AND of the item(s) you’re donating or selling (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!