Here’s a great opportunity for people BUILDING MASSIVE PROJECTS to feature their project on a new series for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE BUILDING MASSIVE PROJECTS
CASTING NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people BUILDING MASSIVE PROJECTS to feature their project on a new series for a major cable network.
We’re looking for people across America who have dedicated their lives to building enormous feats of ingenuity and are driven by the need to complete them.
• Have you been working on a massive build for many years that has consumed your energy and time?
• Maybe you’ve turned your lifelong architectural dreams into realities?
• Perhaps you’re obsessed with building a replica of Noah’s Ark in your backyard?
• Or maybe you’re creating the next modern wonder of the world?
Whatever your project – if you are currently undertaking massive build, and creating something epic in scope – we want to hear from you!
There is compensation if selected for the show.
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done at such time it is deemed safe, and in accordance with general standards set by the CDC at the time of filming (and possibly remote self-filming by talent at talent’s home).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your project, and you’re current status of where you are in completing it
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Photo(s) of your project (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!