Here’s a great opportunity for OUTDOORSY, ADVENTUROUS, SINGLE WOMEN to be on a new dating show that will help you find the right guy for you!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
OUTDOORSY, ADVENTUROUS, SINGLE WOMEN
CASTING NEW DATING SHOW!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for OUTDOORSY, ADVENTUROUS, SINGLE WOMEN to be on a new dating show that will help you find the right guy for you!
• Are you able to go anywhere and do anything in the wilderness – but still not able to find love?
• Do your friends always tell you you should go on a dating show?
• Are you a female outdoor enthusiast looking for love?
• Are you ready to be the star your friends have always said you are?
If you prefer an open fire, a tent, and a backpack instead of shopping, manicures, and a day at the hair salon – we want to hear from you!
If you have genuine skills in the outdoors like rock climbing, backpacking, mountaineering, hunting, fishing, kayaking, etc., and you genuinely want a guy who can do the same – now is your chance to find true love!
You MUST be between the ages of 23-34, single, experienced in the outdoors, and have photos and videos to show us your outdoor adventures.
Casting: Now through Monday, April 27th, 2020 (online via Skype, Facetime, etc.)
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done at such time it is deemed safe, and in accordance with general standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief description of you, including what you do, who you are, and your outdoor experience/skills .
6. Recent photo(s) of you with and without makeup – no filters or photoshopping (jpg format please)
7. Photos or links to videos of you showing your outdoor activities and skills
8. Links to your social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!