Here’s a great opportunity for MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS WITH ISSUES in their relationship to appear on an all new series from top Emmy-winning production company Bunim/Murray Productions.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS WITH ISSUES IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP
GET HELP FROM EXPERTS – CASTING NEW SHOW FROM EMMY-WINNING PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS WITH ISSUES in their relationship to appear on an all new series from top Emmy-winning production company Bunim/Murray Productions.
We’re looking for mothers and daughters who have encountered major obstacles in their relationship.
• Has a dramatic event changed your relationship?
• Did your mom or daughter steal your boyfriend?
• Did your mother or daughter ruin your wedding?
• Or some other event or situation that has come between you?
If you are at a crossroads in your relationship and could benefit from professional guidance – we want to hear from you.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you and your relationship with your mother or daughter, a few details about obstacles in your mother/daughter dynamic.
5. Recent photo(s) of you both (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!