Here’s a great opportunity for MILITARY FAMILIES who use VERIZON WIRELESS to stay connected to be featured in an amazing project for Verizon Wireless.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MILITARY FAMILIES WHO USE VERIZON WIRELESS
We are searching NATIONWIDE for MILITARY FAMILIES who use VERIZON WIRELESS to stay connected to be featured in an amazing project for Verizon Wireless.
We’re looking for:
• Anyone with a loved one in the military who uses the network to stay connected
• A veteran who uses the network to stay connected to family
• Military adults who uses the network to stay connected with their family or children
• A person who stays in touch with a spouse deployed
• A mother who is deployed or a military mom who uses the network to stay connected to her family
If you have a story about connection to or from family or loved ones in the military using Verizon Wireless, we want to hear from you!
Interviews: March 25th – April 2nd, 2019 (via Skype or FaceTime):
Possible second interviews: April 3rd – April 5th, 2019
Must also be available on: April 11th – 12th, and April 15th, 2019
Let us know of any conflicts with above dates.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email your NAME to the address below, and you’ll receive instructions on how to submit for this amazing opportunity: