Here’s a great opportunity for people who have been MARRIED MULTIPLE TIMES to be cast in a fun, upbeat new show for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED MULTIPLE TIMES WANTED
CASTING UPBEAT NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who have been MARRIED MULTIPLE TIMES to be cast in a fun, upbeat new show for a major cable network!
We’re looking for dynamic, fun, upscale, personality driven individuals who have been married (or divorced!) multiple times, and are leading exciting lives for this all new show!
* Are you living the fabulous life – either single or re-married?
* Are you considered the leader or social butterfly of your community?
* Do you and your exes have a close social relationship?
* Maybe you own an interesting business, possibly even with your ex(es)?
* Or perhaps you go on lavish vacations with your exes and their new spouse?
If you think your life is fascinating and your story needs to be told – we want to hear from you!
Whatever your story – now is your chance to share it with the world!
There is pay if you’re selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. How many times have you been married (and/or divorced)?
5. A brief bio about you, the current life you’re living, and about your current relationship with your exes.
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Please do NOT include any personal or sensitive information in your email (e.g., address, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number, financial information, etc.). We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.
You may feel free to share this posting on other websites, groups, and via email to anyone you feel would be interested – however, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE ENTIRE POSTING WITH NO EDITING WHATSOEVER, including the intro from me at the top, this footer, and any advertising or other information present, crediting Jeff Gund at www.INFOLIST.com as the source if re-posted on a website or other list. You MAY also SHARE LINKS to this posting (and are encouraged to do so!) – via the buttons above, etc. Posting or sharing InfoList DISCOUNT CODES on other websites, groups, etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, as such information is for INFOLIST members only. Thank you for respecting this requirement, so I can continue to bring you all the relevant industry information and discounts. While InfoList does its best to confirm and validate all information posted, we are a service that posts information from other companies and individuals, and are not responsible for the content posted, or any errors, omissions, typos, etc. Have a great day! -Jeff