Here’s a great opportunity for outgoing KIDS (ages 10-14) to be on a fun, new COMPETITION SHOW for a major television network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
KIDS WANTED FOR NEW COMPETITION TV SHOW!
NOW CASTING FOR MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK!
We are searching for fun, outgoing KIDS (ages 10-14) who are in the Southern California area for a new COMPETITION SHOW for a major television network!
A major studio is searching for energetic TEAMS OF TWO kids to go head to head in one of the greatest obstacle courses on television!
Teams of two can be anything from best friends, siblings, cousins, to classmates – make sure you both are up for the fun physical challenges and the trivia you will face throughout this obstacle course!
Note: Kids MUST be between 10 and 14 years old by November 12th, 2019.
Auditions: Now through October 15th, 2019, via Skype
Shoot: ONE day between Nov 12th-15th, 2019
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Child’s name (first and last)
2. Your child’s age
3. Name and contact phone number(s) for parent or legal guardian
4. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
5. Your child’s teammate’s name (first and last)
6. One or two photos of your child – and their teammate if available (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!