Here’s a great opportunity for TRAINED KID DANCERS (ages 7-15) to compete on a fun new dance competition TV show for a BIG CASH PRIZE!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
KID DANCERS WANTED
COMPETE FOR A BIG CASH PRIZE ON FUN NEW TV SHOW!
We are searching for great TRAINED KID DANCERS (ages 7-15) who are anywhere in California, Nevada, Arizona, or Utah to compete on a fun new dance competition TV show for a BIG CASH PRIZE!
If your child is a trained dancer – we want to hear from you!
Your child will need to pick a dance partner (partner must be age 18 or older) – they can be a parent, aunt or uncle, sibling, mentor, coach, etc.)
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local safety standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name of child’s parent or guardian (first and last name – must be 18 or older to submit)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (anywhere in California, Nevada, Arizona, or Utah)
4. Name and age of child
5. A brief bio about your child, including a description of their dance training, and why they’d be great for this
6. Recent photo of your child (jpg format please)
7. Links to any online video showing your child’s dance skills (if not available now, you’ll be asked to provide video (can be basic phone video) when you complete your submission)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!