Here’s a great opportunity for people CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP and feel like THIS IS THE ONE (or need some help deciding) to be on a new documentary television series for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
IF YOU FEEL THIS IS “THE ONE” (OR NEED HELP DECIDING) – CASTING NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP who feel like THIS IS THE ONE (or need some help deciding) to be on a new documentary television series for a major cable network.
• Do you love to be in love?
• Have you been through multiple marriages OR engagements on the road to true love?
• Are you currently in a relationship with your true love and ready – or hoping – to tie the knot?
A new documentary series, with a major cable network, is casting nationwide for people ready for their next chance at love and marriage!
If you have been through several serious relationships and want to prove to the world that your current love is the one, we want to hear from you!
Thee is pay if selected for the show.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about yourself, and your current relationship situation
5. How many times have you been either engaged or married before?
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!