Here’s a great opportunity for for HOSPITAL NURSES to take part in a PAID commercial documentary project!
PAY IS $2,000!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOSPITAL NURSES WANTED
CASTING PAID DOCUMENTARY COMMERCIAL PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for HOSPITAL NURSES who are in the Southern California area to take part in a PAID commercial documentary project!
PAY IS $2,000!
We’re looking for nurses (ages 25-45) who HAVE RELATIVES NEARBY for this documentary-style commercial piece about what daily work life is like as a nurse.
We’re Interested in nurses who work long hours in a hospital and have had to isolate themselves from the people they love due to COVID. We may want to incorporate a friend/partner to round out the cast. We will be interested in shooting in your home as well.
Auditions: Now through Monday, October 26th, 2020, via Zoom
Callbacks: Wednesday October 28th 2020, via Zoom
Shoot dates: One or two days, sometime between November 8th-10th, 2020
PAY: $2,000 ($500 for the shoot day, plus $1,500 for usage if you appear in the final edit of the commercial)
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Age (should be 25-45)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
5. What hospital do you work at? (Name and city)
6. What department in the hospital do you work in and what is your official title?
7. What other family members live in the Southern California area?
8. Recent photos of your home – living room, kitchen, bedroom (jpg format please)
9. Name and contact number of one other person you live with that we could potentially include in this project
10. Please include your name in the Subject Line of your email: “NURSE FOR DOCU-PROJECT – [your name here]”
11. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!