Here’s a great opportunity for HOMEOWNERS WITH RENOVATION PROJECTS to get design help from top experts and be featured in a new show for a major cable network!
There is compensation if selected – and, being able to say your home was made over by this top network can typically raise the re-sale value of your home!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOMEOWNERS WITH RENOVATION PROJECTS
GET DESIGN HELP FROM TOP EXPERTS ON NEW HOME RENOVATION SHOW ON MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching for HOMEOWNERS WITH RENOVATION PROJECTS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to get design help from our top experts and be featured in a new show for a major cable network!
• Do you need a designer’s expertise to transform multiple spaces in your home?
• Do you have a BUDGET set aside for the renovation?
A top established production company together with a major cable network will be giving DESIGN HELP from top experts, to be featured in a new television series!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last) and age
2. Contact phone number
3. Names and ages of those who live in the home with you
4. City/Zip where you live
5. A description of the spaces you want to renovate
6. Your budget range for the renovations
7. Recent photo of you and other family members living in the home (jpg format please)
8. Photos of the problem areas you want to renovate, as well as the exterior of the house (jpg format please)
9. Please put HOMEOWNER CASTING in the Subject Line of your email
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!