Here’s a great opportunity for HOMEOWNERS to GET A FREE HOME MAKEOVER with a $20,000 BUDGET and help from a top interior designer on a new interior design competition show on a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOMEOWNERS WANTED FOR HOME RENOVATION TV SHOW
GET A FREE HOME MAKEOVER ON NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching for HOMEOWNERS to GET A FREE HOME MAKEOVER on a new interior design competition show on a major cable network!
• Do you own a home with another person?
• Do you have rooms in your home that are in desperate need of a stylish makeover?
• Most importantly – are you competitive?
We’re looking for HOMEOWNER PAIRS (couple, married, roommates, siblings, friends, engaged, partners, etc.) who are in the greater Los Angeles area (within about 40 miles of Los Angeles) looking to have a room remodeled by a high end designer!
Each couple will be given a $20,000 BUDGET to work with an accomplished interior designer to renovate a previously contentious space in your home so it will be both functional and stylish!
We are especially looking for homeowners who need master bedrooms, dens, offices, and even garages remodeled and who have an interest in the following design genres: Nautical/Coastal, Scandinavian, Urban Modern, and Traditional.
CASTING NOW – SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be within 40 miles of Los Angeles)
4. A brief description of you and your housemate, including how your related (couple, siblings, friends, etc.), and what areas of your home need a makeover and why.
5. Recent photos of you and your housemate (jpg format please)
6. Photos of the rooms that are in desperate need of a makeover (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!