Here’s a great opportunity for HOME OWNERS DOING A MAJOR HOME RENOVATION to be on an all new home renovation show for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOMEOWNERS DOING A MAJOR HOME RENOVATION
CASTING NEW RENOVATION SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for HOME OWNERS DOING A MAJOR HOME RENOVATION to be on an all new home renovation show for a major cable network.
We’re looking for couples, families, etc. (must be at least 2 people living in home) with a home in need of a major rehabilitation who will be doing the renovation in late Spring or early summer of 2020.
You must be doing at least 4 major projects/areas in the home – for example: bathroom, outside, kitchen, backyard, etc.
Requirements for potential candidates include:
– Homeowners in their 20’s/30/40’s who are preparing for a major home renovation.
– The house should need at least 4 major renovations (see above for example).
– The renovation must be complete by the end of 2020.
– Applicants must be hands-on with the project and have great personality.
– Candidates should have a clear vision for the overall project.
We want to follow the process from the beginning of the renovation through completion!
There will be compensation if selected for the show.
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done in accordance with general standards set by the CDC, as well as possibly remote self-filming by talent at talent’s home.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. List any others living in the home with you
5. A brief description of your planned renovation, listing each area/project.
6. Recent photo(s) of everyone living in the home (jpg format please)
7. Photos of rooms/areas you are planning to renovate
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!