Here’s a great opportunity for people doing HOME RENOVATIONS WITH HISTORICAL OR FAMILY STORIES for a new home renovation show from a top television production company!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE DOING HOME RENOVATIONS WITH HISTORICAL OR FAMILY STORIES
CASTING NEW HOME RENOVATION SHOW!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people doing HOME RENOVATIONS WITH HISTORICAL OR FAMILY STORIES for a new home renovation show from a top television production company!
• We’re looking for home renovations that have historical or family related stories such as:
• A home which used to be the Mayor’s house in your town
• Maybe an old automotive plant was closed down, and is now being renovated as another business
• Perhaps you’re moving into your grandmother’s old house which has lots of memories
…or ANY other renovation that has historical ties!
Whatever your story – we want to hear it!
There is compensation if selected for the show!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. What is the historical story behind your home or renovation?
5. A brief description of your renovation – what you’re doing, and why it needs to be done
6. Recent photos of yourself, and areas of the home that need to be renovated (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!