Here’s a great opportunity for HOME RENOVATION or HOUSE FLIPPING DUOS to star in a new home renovation show from an Emmy winning television production company!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HOME RENOVATION / HOUSE FLIPPING DUOS WANTED
CASTING NEW TV SHOW FROM EMMY-WINNING TV PRODUCTION COMPANY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for HOME RENOVATION or HOUSE FLIPPING DUOS to star in a new home renovation show from an Emmy winning television production company!
We’re looking for ALL TYPES of pairs who work together to renovate or remodel homes:
* Maybe you’re a husband and wife, where she does the design, and you help with the renovation by knocking down walls or building a deck?
* Or you and a friend who find properties to flip, and usually do significant renovation (either yourself, or through a contractor) before you re-sell?
* Or even a family member who you work with to do home remodels or makeovers?
As long as the TWO of you work together, have BIG personalities, and have a LARGE clientele and do a HIGH volume of work – we want to hear from you!
Now is your chance to star in your own show – and bring your business to a whole new level!
Feel free to submit yourself, or nominate someone you know!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Names for both of you (first and last names)
2. Contact phone number for each of you
3. City/State where you live
4. What is your relationship (friends, siblings, married, etc.)
5. Tell us a bit about your business, what you do, and why you’d be great for this show
6. What is the approximate volume of business you do, and in what price ranges?
7. Links to any websites or social media pages
8. Photos of both of you (jpg format please)
9. Photos showing before and after of your renovations/re-modeling work
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!