Here’s info on a production hiring a DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY and PRODUCTION SOUND ENGINEER, as well as PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS for a shoot for an indie feature film.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING D.P., PRODUCTION SOUND, AND P.A.s
INDEPENDENT FILM SHOOT
We are now hiring a DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY and PRODUCTION SOUND ENGINEER, as well as PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS for a shoot for an indie feature film.
These are PAID positions (although this is a low budget indie shoot).
Shoot is in the Los Angeles area – you must be here (or get yourself here) to be considered.
Shoot will be 4-6 days at the end of July, 2019.
This will be an over the top comedy feature film – a parody of popular films and shows like It’s a Wonderful Life and The Bachelor.
We are hiring:
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We need somebody with a professional camera like a Red, as well as lighting equipment.
PRODUCTION SOUND ENGINEER
You should have your own equipment.
We will be hiring 1 or 2 on set P.A.s to work on set. No experience required.
This is not a big budget film, but it will be very professional and a fun experience with a fun, wonderful cast.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Please indicate which POSITION you are submitting for (also include in the Subject Line of your email)
4. Attach resume or bio indicating your experience
5. If submitting for DP or Sound position, please indicate what equipment you have
6. Indicate your best rate (please remember we are a low budget indie!)
7. Indicate your availability for the end of July, 2019
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!