Here’s info on a paid gig for a CAMERA OPERATOR / CINEMATOGRAPHER to work on a shoot for a sizzle reel.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING CAMERA OPERATOR / CINEMATOGRAPHER
PAID SHOOT FOR SIZZLE REEL PROJECT
We are hiring a CAMERA OPERATOR / CINEMATOGRAPHER to work on a shoot for a sizzle reel.
Job Title: Camera Operator for Sizzle Reel Project
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Freelance
Shoot Date: February 24th, 2024
PAY: $500 – $1,000 per day. Rate is negotiable, depending upon experience
We are seeking a versatile and skilled Camera Operator/Cinematographer to join our team for an upcoming sizzle reel project in the Los Angeles area. If you have a passion for capturing compelling visuals and are available on February 24th, we want to hear from you!
– Operate camera equipment to capture high-quality footage for the sizzle reel project
– Collaborate with the production team to ensure the desired creative vision is achieved
– Maintain and troubleshoot equipment as needed during the shoot
– Proven experience as a Camera Operator
– Proficiency in operating various camera equipment
– Ability to adapt to different shooting styles and environments
– Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you are a dedicated and talented Camera Operator looking to contribute to an exciting project, please contact us asap!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Indicate if you will be available to work on February 24th, 2024
4. Resume, CV or Bio indicating your work experience
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!