Here’s info on an advertising agency HIRING AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE FOR ADVERTISING AGENCY
1124 Design Advertising is now HIRING AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – we are an advertising agency based in Los Angeles.
We are looking for an Account Executive who has established business relationships with CEOs and President of Marketing at film studios to bring my ad agency new business accounts.
– Manage and oversee day-to-day operations including Finance, HR, Project Management, and IT.
– Experienced Entertainment Marketing Executive specializing in successfully developing key art projects while managing the company’s high-profile studio/streamer client base and bring in new business clients.
– Efficient in the advertising sectors of the industry by working as a strong leader and a driven team member with defined outcomes and passion.
– Detail-oriented, clear and concise communicator.
– Calm under pressure, positive, self-motivated, and able to solve problems independently.
– Cinephile and content junkie. Cognizant of trends in entertainment, culture, media and advertising.
COMPENSATION: We are paying $70,000 per year and up, based on your qualifications.
This will initially be a Remote/Work-from-Home position. While we prefer someone based in the greater Los Angeles area, we are open to other locations depending upon your qualifications and relationships.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email a brief COVER LETTER and RESUME outlining your relevant experience and qualifications, including your current location, to: