Here’s a great opportunity for current and former GRAD STUDENTS WHO TOOK ON DEBT to appear in a PAID video project.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GRAD STUDENTS WHO TOOK ON DEBT
CASTING PAID VIDEO PROJECT
We are searching for current and former REAL GRAD STUDENTS WHO TOOK ON DEBT to appear in a PAID video project.
We are looking for people in the following areas:
Los Angeles, San Diego, Bay Area, Santa Barbara, Portland, Miami, Boston, NY, Greenwich
We are looking for dynamic, passionate and diverse people (22-45yrs old) who are on the GRADUATE school STUDENT DEBT journey and have meaningful stories as to why they took on student loans to help further their education.
Our ideal people fit into one of these three scenarios:
PRE-GRADUATE STUDENTS/NEW GRAD STUDENTS
Recently decided to attend Grad School or New Grad Students who are pursuing their dreams and have meaningful stories as to why they decided to take on student debt. IDEALLY THIS IS THEIR FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH A STUDENT LOAN.
RECENTLY COMPLETED GRAD SCHOOL
Recently completed Grad School and reaching the end of the grace period. Needs a job quickly to start paying off loans.
POST GRAD SCHOOL PEOPLE/COUPLES WHO RECENTLY PAID OFF or ARE ABOUT TO PAY OFF STUDENT DEBT
Post Grad School individual/couple who recently paid off their debt or are about to pay off their debt. Their focus is on family, buying a house, and their financial well-being. Seeking individuals AND couples!
Shoot: The shoot would take place over a two-day period in October, 2018.
Compensation: $2,000/per person if selected
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number, and skype name (if you have one)
3. City/Zip where you live (must be from one of the areas listed above)
4. Description/bio of who you are: Tell us your meaningful student debt story of why you chose this path. Paint us the full picture of who you are… Where you are in your grad school student debt journey, etc.
5. Did you have student loans in undergrad or is this grad school loan your first?
5. 2 or 3 Recent photos of yourself – labeled (jpg format please)
6. Links to any and all web sites, social media, etc.
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!