Here’s a great opportunity for all types of people to GET A MAKEOVER on a new TV show that will use science to make you more attractive!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE WANTED – FROM ADORABLE/BASHFUL TO OUTRAGEOUS/OVER THE TOP
GET A MAKEOVER ON SHOW THAT WILL USE SCIENCE TO MAKE YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE!
We are searching for ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE – from ADORABLE/BASHFUL to OUTRAGEOUS/OVER THE TOP who are in the SoCal area for a new MAKEOVER SHOW that will use science to make you more attractive!
Can science make YOU hotter, more attractive, more confident, more successful?
Styled By Science on Snapchat is on a mission to find out!
We’re casting a new makeover show that will use the power of science to guide you to your best self.
We’re looking for EITHER adorably bashful and unsuspecting people (like Tai Frasier from Clueless) OR outrageous, over the top people (extreme, goth, Barbie looks, etc.) who are ready to trust science to be their wingman and help them reach their next goal in life!
There is pay if selected for the show, PLUS you’ll get an incredible, science-backed makeover!
Must be ages 18-29 to apply, based in the SoCal area, and be legal to work in the US to be considered.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com
7. Please send us a self-taped VIDEO (cell phone video is fine) answering the questions below in under 3 minutes:
(guidelines – make sure you are well-lit, and hold the phone sideways/landscape when shooting).
In your Video, tell us:
1. Your name, age, and occupation.
2. Describe your style in one sentence.
3. Why do you think you need a makeover?
4. Would you consider yourself high maintenance or low maintenance? Where do you fall on that scale? Health, fashion, cosmetic, etc.
5. How important do you think looks are to dating, careers, etc?
6. Have any of your dates or past significant others commented on your looks?
7. What’s the number one thing you’d want to change about your look?
8. What do you think the benefits of having a makeover will be for your dating life, work life, etc?
9. Do you believe that science will help you become a better version of yourself?