Here’s a great opportunity for people who are FRIENDS WITH AN EX – and now in a new committed relationship to STAR in a groundbreaking new TV series where you can share your story, and/or get the help you need to make the situation work!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FRIENDS WITH AN EX – BUT IN A NEW COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?
SHARE YOUR STORY AND STAR IN NEW TELEVISION SERIES!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who are FRIENDS WITH AN EX – and now in a new committed relationship to be featured in a groundbreaking new TV series where you can share your story, and/or get the help you need to make the situation work!
• Are you FRIENDS with your EX… AND currently in a new committed relationship?
• Do you and your ex still spend time together, talk, visit, and play an active role in each other’s lives?
• Are outsiders, family members, or significant others confused or frustrated by your incredibly close friendship with your ex?
Romantic relationships can drift apart – but that doesn’t mean that you can’t still be friends!
If you have a close relationship with someone that you used to be romantically involved with (or know someone that does!) we want to hear from you!
YOU, ME & MY EX wants to give you the opportunity to share your story, get PAID and STAR in a groundbreaking television series!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about your situation
5. Recent photos (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!