Here’s a great opportunity for for FIT FAMILIES into fitness and/or bodybuilding to be featured in an all new television docu-series from a top production company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FIT FAMILIES WANTED
CASTING NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for FIT FAMILIES into fitness and/or bodybuilding to be featured in an all new television docu-series from a top production company.
We want to celebrate parents and children who are extremely passionate about health and working out!
We’re looking for a family who lives the hardcore fitness lifestyle (doing cross-fit drills early morning, family meal prep, family weigh-ins, potentially competing in competitions).
If you’re a family that loves to show off the bulging biceps and flat abs you have worked so hard at – we want to hear from you!
Ideally looking for the whole family to be into extreme bodybuilding (dad, mom, kids, etc).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your family members, your passion for fitness and fitness routine (including what type of fitness or bodybuilding routines, etc.), and why you’d be great for this
5. Recent photos of your family (jpg format please)
6. Optional – if available, links to any social media about your family (especially if it shows your fitness routines)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!