Here’s info on the CALL FOR ENTRIES for the FILMMATIC DRAMA SCREENPLAY AWARDS – now accepting submissions for SHORTS, FEATURES, and TV PILOTS.
The winner will receive $1,000 Cash Prize, Career Consultation from Lit Manager Dan Seco (Empirical Evidence), PLUS industry exposure, and other perks and prizes!
As always, there’s a great discount for INFOLIST.com on submission fees – details are below!
ABSOLUTE FINAL, EXTENDED DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS MAY 31ST – SO DON’T WAIT!
Feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FILMMATIC DRAMA SCREENPLAY AWARDS
FINAL CALL FOR ENTRIES! ABSOLUTE FINAL DEADLINE!
OPEN CALL for DRAMATIC screenplays for SHORTS, FEATURES, and TV PILOTS (as well as in-production films) for the Filmmatic Drama Screenplay Awards – the absolute, final EXTENDED DEADLINE to submit is May 31st, so don’t wait!
The Filmmatic Drama Screenplay Awards were created to locate, expose, and nurture up-and-coming dramatic screenwriters who have yet to receive their invitation to the mainstream industry. We’re looking for compelling projects and undiscovered/under-heralded writers.
The 2021 Filmmatic Drama Screenplay Competition is open to:
• Feature-length screenplays
• Short screenplays (45 pages or less)
$1,000 Cash to our Overall Winner
• Dan Seco, LIT MANAGER/Partner at Empirical Evidence will guest judge our top scripts and provide our overall winner with a zoom CONSULTATION regarding their project and career.
• Press Release regarding all Winning/Finalist Screenwriters and their Works to be distributed to major Film/TV agencies and studios, as well as our direct-contact producer/manager list
• Press Release naming all Winners and their Works distributed to our 22,000+ Industry contacts & other media outlets
• INKTIP Membership / Listing Packages for all Finalists
• Feature Story spotlighting the Overall Winner to be published on Filmmatic.com e-zine
ALL ENTRANTS RECEIVE:
Invites to our next annual Filmmatic – Sundance Film Festival networking event (MONDAY ON MAIN STREET)!
Hidden scripts never get produced… ENTER TODAY!
Laurels will be awarded to:
100+ Finalists / 10 Honorees – including 1 Overall Winner! Plus a QUARTER FINALIST accolade!
Announced by July 15th, 2021!
IT IS THE FILMMATIC SCREENPLAY AWARDS STAFF’S GOAL TO GET YOUR SCREENPLAY MAXIMUM EXPOSURE, IN THE RIGHT HANDS, AND INTO PRODUCTION!
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR INFOLIST.com!!
PREMIUM and PRO InfoList members get 25% OFF on Submission Fees! That’s just $41.25 (normally $55!) for feature scripts and teleplays, and only $21.75 (normally $29!) for short scripts! The absolute final Extended Deadline to Submit is May 31st, 2021 – so don’t wait!
UPGRADE NOW (or log in to your Premium/Pro Account) so you can get the discount code and take advantage of this special offer!
Or, skip the upgrade and pay regular price –
Submit now on either of the two platforms below, at:
Grab that script you’ve worked so hard on and Enter today!
All Winners and Honorees will be announced by July 15th, 2021.